Sunday, August 23, 2026

Real Amateur Dads Vids

  A video version of my Real Amateur Dads Blog!

  Do you like showing yourself naked?

Do you want to be an online adult model?

This blog is for you! It's a place where mature (45+) men can show their amateur videos! But you don't need to be fit or muscular. Real dadbods are sexy too!

The idea is to post thematic videos of mature males showing their bodies. My great inspiration while making this blog was Older4Me.

 I just love elegant daddies in suits! My favorite themes:
stripping (suit, elegant clothing, uniform, special clothes welcome), underwear, bodyshaving, showering, nudism (hiking, working, beach), etc.

The perfect video should start with striptease and then you can masturbate, take a shower, shave, do a nude yoga etc.
No violence and humilation!


The vidoes should be recent (I mean not taken 5 years ago) and it would be nice if they'd be made especially for the blog!

If you have your own site (like OF, twitter), I can share the link - it's my pleaseure to promote amateur models!


If you want to join, please contact me and we will talk about your ideas, poses etc. I can give you some scenarios.

intodaddies4@gmail.com

you can also find me on Twitter and bsky!

If you have any questions, don't hestitate to contact me!

Also check my blog with videos!


Become a model and have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment